I have been working mostly from home the past two days due to snow here in Apex (if you’re local, you know that everything here is shut down when it snows lol), and I thought I would write a quick post on winter skin care items that I have loved and used for years now! I really enjoy posts about beauty products, and I hope y’all do too!
These products will all be great for winter time, or if you’re like me, you can use them year-round (I have very dry skin). Also–I wanted to note that none of these products have ever broken me out!
- CeraVe Lotion: I have been using this for years now. It is what my dermatologist suggested when I told her I wanted something rich and nourishing without being heavy and greasy. I put this on my face and body every day.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray: This product is so cooling and hydrating. I spray this product after washing my face in the morning (before moisturizer), and throughout the day if I feel like I need it. The aloe in it is very soothing as well. MB Facial Spray
3. Smashbox Primer Oil: Y’all, this stuff is so amazing. It is so much more than a primer. I mix a few drops of this with my cerave moisturizer morning and night. I also pat extra product around my eyes to act as a serum/eye cream. This stuff sinks in really well. I tested a different face oil in place of this when I ran out of it last month, and I noticed my skin was getting so dull and dry. I repurchased this, and I will continue to do so! SB Primer Oil
4. Bareminerals Complexion Rescue: This is not a tinted moisturizer or bb cream. This is a hydrating tinted gel cream, and it is so good for your skin! It really does improve your skin’s hydration level, and makes your skin look so radiant! I love to wear this on “no makeup” makeup days or underneath my powders as a hydrating base when I need it. It does give you a bit of coverage, and it also has spf 30! BM Complexion Rescue
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy: The most old school product on this list, and it works so well. I put this on my lips before bed because it is thicker than normal chapstick, and most lip oils I have tried are too sticky. I for sure cannot skip this during the winter, or my lips become so chapped. Vaseline Lip Therapy
Alright, those are my must-have products for the Winter time! I hope this helps y’all out with dry winter skin! Stay warm out there!