- The first thing I ever learned how to drive was a tractor! (I grew up on a farm).
- I eat cereal every single morning for breakfast–It’s my fav.
- I met my husband in high school. (10 years together now.)
- The first time I flew on a plane was when I was 22, and I was absolutely terrified! Now, I have flown so many different places, and I love to travel!
- I’m a terrible sleeper. I take melatonin and sometimes wear ear plugs (until recently b/c ear infection, yikes).
- My favorite food is Mexican food. My favorite Mexican restaurant in the area is Mi Cancun! $5 Margs on Saturdays, you’re welcome.
- I cannot stand ketchup–It’s the worst.
- My favorite show is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I’m embarrassed at how many times I have seen every single episode.
- There are streets all over my hometown named after my family–My maiden name is Carpenter! We have so much family history here in Cary.
- I love to bake.
- I do not watch The Bachelor lol.
- I have never lived outside of NC.
- Country music is my favorite (Particularly, Alan Jackson and older stuff)
- I have a doberman named Josie, whom I am obsessed with. Clearly.
- Coffee of choice: Iced almond milk latte or cold brew no matter what the season is.
- Wine of choice: Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet!
- Coke > Pepsi
- My favorite city to visit is Charleston.
- I’m going to Europe for the first time in just a couple months! (Switzerland and Germany.)
- I dyed my hair brown one time in high school, and it turned orange–FAIL.
- I didn’t know how to pronounce “acai” bowl until about 3 months ago. Also, Ive never had one until today!
- Favorite season: Fall
- I didn’t have braces as a kid, but I got invisalign when I was 20–best decision ever!
- I’ve never been in a tanning bed.
- A quote that I love: “Experience is the teacher of all things.” I can’t wait to see what experiences and knowledge year 25 brings!
As always, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed learning some very random things about me! Maybe let me know in a comment below something random about yourself lol. 🙂 I love to hear from y’all!