I don’t like to give up white jeans in the Winter time– I believe there is a chic way to wear them all year round. My exact white jeans from Abercrombie are sold out, but hopefully this gives you an idea of what to do with the white jeans you already have in your closet. 🙂 Linking all of Abercrombie’s white jeans here. I highly recommend their “Curve Love” or “Mom Jean” options!
Here are some key tips that I take into account when creating an outfit with white jeans during this time of year:
- Add a white or off-white sweater for a chic, monotone base. A sweater with some texture or lines like this one will give the outfit depth.
- I love to add pumps to an outfit like this, but if it is colder where you are, you could opt for a sleek pair of booties like these.
- Layer on a tan or lighter colored coat to balance the outfit.
- Add pops of dark accessories like sunglasses and a black bag for contrast.
- Lastly, you can’t go wrong with stacking different types of gold jewelry to finish off your outfit. I especially love a classic gold watch with an outfit like this.
Let me know how y’all like to wear white jeans during the Winter, or if you are going to try it out after reading my blog post!
As always, thank you for reading! And, if you enjoyed this post, please consider checking out my @liketoknow.it profile where I post exclusive in-app content and everyday outfit ideas. You can search my name in the app ( oliviaccgreen ), and hit that follow button. 🙂